Tuesday, January 22, 2013

personal growth and perfect cat eye

hello all,

i was out sick yesterday, i say it's both the healthy eating and budget police catching up with me. i had a delicious burrito bowl sunday and paid the consequences by being horrifically ill for 24 hours.

now that i've shaken that off, time to update you on a very exciting development as a result of using the OCM. as mentioned castor oil is one of the ingredients in my new face wash (which is working fabulously still), and castor oil is known to encourage hair growth. well, i went out on saturday night and noticed a definitive difference in the length of my eyelashes. as a person who historically purchased every deal for mink eyelash extensions even the slightest amount of improvement is a HUGE deal.

it started with me finding a great video for idiot proof cat eyes, using tape as a guide. check it out here (also, how great is she?):

it's as easy as it looks, and while mine may not have been equally perfect to hers, I can't complain. 

Insert bad "cat eye" pun
i've always struggled with the eye flick, and know the frustration of perfecting the first eye to fail miserably on the second. for me at least, this completely avoided that issue. worth noting though that the angle you apply the tape is key, and i was really focused on getting that right. 

more importantly here though - check out how big my eyes look, and how full my eyelashes are. for a girl who was once told she didn't have enough eyelashes for full extension application, i can say this is a proud moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment