Thursday, March 7, 2013

millionnaire on the couch

Long time no post, and truly no reason for that at all. At the beginning of this week, I started a new job. I now work from home, and while i'd be lying to say it's an easy transition, it certainly is revealing its benefits quite quickly. And, couldn't be more in line with my debt free in a year plan.

First of all, there is no such thing as forgetting your lunch at home, no reason to go out and buy lunch, and even better no trips to Starbucks. Take for example, the delicious yogurt parfait i made this week - a complete replica of what I was buying from Starbucks for $4.


It's easy and simple:
1/2 TBSP of Honey
Layer with 1/2 cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
Finally, top with 1/4 cup of Sugar Free granola

But, the biggest way I'm saving money, is by selling some of the old stuff I have, the stuff that has been doing nothing but gathering dust for the past 6 months. After having such good luck finding awesome stuff on Kijiji, that I'm trying the other way around.

So far I've had some bites, but in all fairness am only a couple hours in! Old nail polishes, an old mirror, and even my old Hunger Games hard cover Trliogy. 

Stay tuned for how it goes! Slow and steady on the way to millionnaire, not just debt free.


No comments:

Post a Comment